Assault Rifles are moderately-sized guns mainly used for single targets, and adds to the character's R-ATK when equipped. Most Assault Rifles can be equipped only by Rangers and Gunners, and a new character of the Ranger class receives a Rifle as their first weapon.
Pressing the normal attack button performs an attack scaling with a character's R-ATK. This attack can hit a target at a distance, and hits a total of three times.
Up to three assault rifle Photon Arts can be set on the weapon palette; pressing the Photon Art button performs the first one in the palette, while holding the weapon action button allows the second and third photon arts in the palette to be used instead of the normal attack or first Photon Art. A character must have Ranger or Gunner as their class or subclass to use the Photon Arts.
Pressing the evade button performs a dive roll while wielding an assault rifle, regardless of class.
List of Assault RiflesEdit
For AssaultRifles of rarity ★1 ~ 12, see here.
|30||865 ~ 1167|| 400||Chaotic Roar of the Dragon (XH+)|
Xie (Weapon Badge 2016 Exchange)
- Lisa - Rifles Are Used Like This!
- Lisa - This Is a Ranger for Sure!
- Lisa - Are You Used to Rifles?
- Lisa - Let's Trespass in the Ruins Again
- Jozsef - Assault Rifle Training I
- Jozsef - Assault Rifle Training II
- Jozsef - Assault Rifle Training III
- Jozsef - Assault Rifle Training IV
- Jozsef - Assault Rifle Training V
- Jozsef - Assault Rifle Training VI
- Jozsef - Assault Rifle Training VII
- Jozsef - Assault Rifle Training VIII
- Jozsef - Assault Rifle Training IX
- Kressida - Rookie Rifle Usage
- Kressida - Rookie Assault Rifle Usage
- Kressida - Are You a Pro Ranger Yet?